Keep your family healthy with Health Choice Utah!
Health Choice Utah is a health plan option for residents of Beaver, Box Elder, Cache, Davis, Iron, Juab, Millard, Morgan, Rich, Salt Lake, Sanpete, Sevier, Summit, Tooele, Utah, Wasatch, Washington, and Weber counties.
- Talk directly to one of our member services representatives who can answer your questions.
- We work with your doctor to help you and your family get the healthcare you need.
- We have many health programs to help you and your family stay healthy.
- We speak your language! Translation services are available in all languages to help you and your family talk to all of your doctors and caregivers.
- Health Choice Utah offers an extensive network of doctors, hospitals and many other healthcare providers.
If you would like to apply for Medicaid, contact the Utah Department of Workforce Services at 866-435-7414 or click here.
If you would like to change your Medicaid health plan during the open enrollment period, call your state Health Program Representative (HPR) at 866-608-9422.
For information about Health Choice Utah, call toll-free: 1-877-358-8797 (TTY 711).