Keep your family healthy with Health Choice Utah!
Health Choice Utah is a new health plan option for residents of Davis, Salt Lake, Utah and Weber counties. The benefits of Health Choice Utah include:
- Talk directly to one of our member services representatives who can answer your
- We work with your doctor to help you and your family get the health care you need.
- We have many health programs to help you and your family stay healthy.
- We speak your language! Translation services are available in all languages to help
you and your family talk to all of your doctors and caregivers.
- If you are pregnant, join our Stork Program and receive gift cards for beginning
prenatal care within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy and for maintaining regular
office visits with your doctor.
- Health Choice Utah offers an extensive network of doctors, hospitals and many other
health care providers.
For information about Health Choice Utah, call toll-free: 1-877-358-8797.
News Alert: For providers and Medicaid recipients in Utah and Weber counties
We are pleased to announce that Health Choice Utah will begin serving Medicaid enrollees in Utah and Weber counties on Jan. 1, 2013. We have worked hard to develop a network of more than 3,000 physicians and providers.
In addition, Medicaid recipients can obtain hospital and ambulatory services as follows:
- Hospitals: Any hospital accepting Medicaid recipients.
- Emergency Services - All hospitals.
- Elective Procedures - Any hospital the recipients' physician admits to.
For more information about Health Choice providers in Davis, Salt Lake, Utah or Weber counties, please contact Member Services at 877-358-8797 (toll-free).
NEW IN 2013!
Click here to learn more about your prescription drug benefits in 2013.
Health Choice Utah
For information and assistance, call toll-free:
To obtain language or ASL interpretation services for your medical care:
Are you pregnant? For information or to register for our Stork Program, call toll-free:
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday
6 a.m. – 6 p.m.